Duzak Family Lobby
Crematorium Waiting Room With ID Window
Retorts used for Cremations
Of Our Urn Selection
Please feel free to
write us anytime.
Lowest Cremation Cost provider
The Duzak Difference
The competition charges extra for these services, we do not:
No Extra Fees for:
Weekend, Holiday, removal after 5PM or early A.M.
*(With in 25 miles)
Professional facial preparation before Witness or ID of Deceased at Crematory prior to Cremation.
ID Medallion and Record Card.
Delivery of Cremated Remains to Residence.*
Services included in this package are:
1. Transfer of the deceased to the funeral home.
2. Wood-Base cremation container also known as the 'Alternative Container'.
3. Transfer of the deceased to the crematory.
4. Necessary services of the funeral director and staff, such as the initial 'Funeral arrangement conference' with the family, securing the doctors signature on the death certificate, filing all necessary papers and permits.
5. County Medical examiners cremation permit fee.
6. Crematories fee to cremate.
7. Simple plastic container for remains: most cemeteries will accept the remains in this container for inurnment; however we suggest you call the cemetery first.
Not included in this package price:
Embalming, Viewing, or Funeral Ceremony
Certified copies of the Death Certificate
If the deceased is 300 lbs or more
TOTAL COST FOR THE ABOVE ARRANGEMENT $850.00
Duzak Family Chapel
© Betaflux. All rights reserved.